How do I add a picture to my file? / Why can't I add a photo?
Adding a photo to your resume or cover letter is considered the norm in certain parts of the world. If you are having trouble adding a photo to your document, please try the options below.
Step 1: First, log in to your account and select the resume you would like to add a photo to.
Step 2: Next, you’ll want to select the Add Photo button with a cloud icon beside it.
Step 3: Once you have selected your photo, you should see the window below. It will allow you to change the framing of your photo or perform other minor adjustments.
Please remember that it’s best to use a portrait with business attire for most resumes.
Step 4: Once you have your picture set up the way you’d like, you’ll have to press the Save button. Depending on your screen resolution, you may need to scroll down to do find the button.
Step 5: Your photo should now be on your resume. Have a look in Preview to get an idea of how it looks combined with your resume.
Step 6: If you’ve gone through the steps above, and you’re not having any luck, please check the following:
• Is your picture in the JPEG or PNG format?
• Is your photo below 5 MB?
• Is your browser fully updated?
• Is your internet connection stable?
If the answer was no to any of those, please make any necessary adjustments that you may need.
If the answer was yes to all of them, and you still can’t upload your file, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While our customer support team gets back to you, please feel free to try the following fixes:
• Perform a hard reset of your browser (Ctrl + F5 on PC, Cmd + F5 on Mac)
• Disable any plugins/add-ons that may be interfering with the builder (adblock, grammarly, etc)
• Try a different internet browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge, Opera, etc)
Go to the Zety Online Resume Builder to finish your resume.